great scene from pixar/disney's "UP"

[Carl and Russell find Dug in a South American desert]

Russell: [pets Dug] Hey, I like dogs!
Carl Fredricksen: [calling out] We have your dog!
Russell: [Dug walks around Russell] Whoa.
Carl Fredricksen: I wonder who he belongs to?
Russell: Sit boy.
[Dug sits]
Russell: Hey look, he's trained! Shake.
[Dug shakes his paw]
Russell: Uh-huh. Speak.
Dug: Hi there.
Russell, Carl Fredricksen: [surprised exclamations]
Carl Fredricksen: Did that dog just say "Hi there"?
Dug: Oh yes.
Carl Fredricksen: Whaa!
Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.
[he jumps up on Carl]
Carl Fredricksen: Wha...
Dug: My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar so that I may speak. Squirrel!
[looks to distance for a few seconds]
Dug: My master is good and smart.
Carl Fredricksen: It's not possible!
Dug: Oh it is because my master is smart!
Russell: Cool! What do these do, boy?
[Russell starts to fiddle with a dial on Dug's collar]
Dug: [cycling through languages and different voices] Hey would you -
[Spanish]
Dug: - I use that collar -
[Japanese]
Dug: - to talk with - I would be happy if you stop.
Carl Fredricksen: Russel, don't touch that. It could be... radioactive or something.
Dug: I am a great tracker. My pack sent me on a special mission, all by myself. Have you seen a bird? I am going to find one, and I am on the scent. I am a great tracker; did I mention that?
[Dug is suddenly attacked by Kevin, who shrieks in Dug's face after pinning him to the ground]
Dug: Hey, that is a bird! I have never seen one up close, but this is a bird. May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner?
Carl Fredricksen: Yes, yes, take it! And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog!
Dug: I can bark.
[barks]
Dug: And this is howling.
[howls]
Dug: [Kevin screeches]
Russell: Can we keep him? Please, please, please?
[Carl says "No."]
Carl Fredricksen: No.

Russell: But it's a TALKING DOG!