craigslist post

here is the actual post

===============

craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
To the person who stole my Trailer Today!! - $800
Date: 2010-01-16, 6:41PM CST
Reply to: sale-wpmud-1556209631@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

If you are the person who stole my trailer saturday near mingo and admiral. You better be sleeping with 1 eye open. I have your truck description. I have your description. And I am out looking hard for my trailer!!! I currently have a baseball bat in my truck waiting to meet your skull.

I use that trailer to help a non-profit youth football club move football equipment and helmets back and forth everyseason. That trailer positively affects the lives of over 200 inner city youth kids every year. I have no idea what we will do now. I also use it to make money with on the side due to my current paycheck being cut in half due to the ecomomy.

You are scum and I WILL FIND YOU!!!! If i was you Dad I would be ashamed to call you my son. You will rot in hell!!! WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



PostingID: 1556209631

==========================================