The more I read the WORD, the farther away the WORLD becomes

I suppose that the closer I get to Jesus' face, the more I love His Word, and the more I love His Word, the more I believe it. The more I believe God's Word the more I desire to submit to it.
The more I meditate on it, the more I want to do it, as Psalms 1 says. So I submit to the Word's commands, as I come to meditate on it. It becomes so real that believing it is actual nature. Torah... The Word... becomes life itself.

And so, one of the first things I come to realize is how evil everything in the world is.

The more I read the Word, the more I understand Hollywood to be a temple of Molech.

The more I read the Word, the more I understand the White House to be a temple of Ishtar.

The more I read the WORD, the farther away the WORLD becomes.

Believing the Word changes every paradigm...

So it wouldn't be a stretch to say that when I read about the continual world-wide effects of Operation Starfish Prime, I believe that:

The US didn't care what the world thought and did it anyway.

And that they must have been taking orders from a higher source.

And how this was one of the reasons that they exiled and dethroned the kingship of Hawaii in the first place.

And how they blamed their need for the test on Dr. Van Allen, because he mistakenly thought that the radiation came from a belt and not the actual dome.

And how, the US would make a power play in the Pacific at any rate, so they might as well do it right.

And by doing it right, I mean doing it wrong by using a Hydrogen Bomb one hundred times larger than the bomb on Hiroshima.



At age ten when I was baptized with water in Paul Fahnestocks swimming pool, I was also baptized in the Holy Spirit. At the time of baptism, I was also anointed with the Holy Spirit: The mystery of the physical manifestation of glossolalia bedazzled my mind and boggled my senses. It was a very humbling experience, to not be able to speak my own tongue.

That being said...

More importantly, the Holy Spirit unblocked an iron wall from my mind and I was able to understand the Bible as I read it.

No longer the dusty tome of history, it became the revealing life to my heart. It became living water.

My father, having me made memorize many passages of the Bible, was quite pleased at this. Sure, I was still human and had many difficult issues that still affected my childhood, but the root had been changed. The old roots were pulled away and a new root was planted.

The root of David was alive in me, and I in it.


So.


When I read the Bible, I agree with the commands of Torah, I agree with the supernatural manifestation of healings and miracles, I agree with the Biblical Cosmology of a motionless earth... I literally believe the Word to be true.

Let me repeat that.

I literally believe the Word to be true.

So my question is this:

If you profess to be in Israel, or profess to believe in the Messiah of Israel...

Why don't you believe what He says?


Or did Christ die of crucifixion for nothing?

Did He become sin so that you might ignore Him?

Did He become separated from the Father so that you might trample Him underfoot?

Is He but a dog to be ignored?

For Christ is the LITERAL begotten Word from the Father.

The Ruach of Elohim YHVH.

And you profess that the Logos of YHVH is good for meat...

But you mock the Ruach of YHVH.


When I tell you that I keep the feasts and wear the tassels...

Do you think I submit to strange customs or Holy Sacraments?


Ask yourself this question the next time you hang holly and fir trees in your living room.