Flatoberfest 2020 Part 2: The Morning of

 It started this morning early. I had gotten to bed around 1AM after publishing the first part of this story and I was zonked. I checked for bedbugs in the Motel 6 room I had booked. None there, thank God. So after some fitful sleep, around 6AM I got up and went into action. I got up, checked out of the motel and wandered around for a bit. The pavilion that we had partied at was vacant, except for the sleeping homeless man, so I walked the site, picking up the trash from the party the night before.




Fast forward to 10AM - Here I am at the site. Mark, a cool guy sitting in his car, waiting on the event to open, says hello. Well… I walked up to him and said hello first. Cool guy. He’s a dad, just making his way through life, paying the bills holding a stop sign for a living… And he’s here at the Flat Earth Conference. Wow. Even red necks like me make it to this thing.


So I’m sitting with the early birds, down at the same area around back of the Shriner Building where I slaughtered Karoke the night before. It was pretty epic. Met Margarita from Lithuania and two other cool guys. We talk about all sorts of stuff, and end up walking to the main gate because it’s almost 11:30AM, when the doors open… So we go up to the door and sit around the little table and wait.


Lo and behold! More cool people enter my life. Travis, and Steve and a cool kid named Skye. More epic conversations and then the doors open to the Shriner Building. Yeha. It’s hilarious how, here in South Carolina, we can have an event where we don’t have to wear masks. What a glorious time we shall have. And it’s funny that there was a cheer that went out during the opening announcements about not wearing masks. Hilarious.


Karen B, the hostess of the event goes through what will happen today. Good, normal stuff for a conference… Even if the paradigm for the whole event is not on the bell curve of normality. She goes into the next speaker, Mark Sargent.


And Mark takes the stage. He goes into a little of what 2020 means and how maybe there’s a conspiracy to polarize the Normies away from the Flat Earthers, and how maybe some of 2020 happened because of what we’ve been doing. Maybe. He says. It’s an interesting supposition, and he laughs it off, maybe. Maybe.


Then he takes some Q&A and the questions are mostly from the new people needing to understand satellites and moon phases and the like. There is some commotion about Nathan Thompson’s site on Facebook, that had reached hundreds of thousands, that it’s been deleted… There was some ruckus over that… But I got up to ask a question because it’s been burning in my mind. So I ask: “If Patricia Steere, Brian Mullin, Mad Mike Hughes, Phillip Stallings, and even Nathan Roberts can be taken out by “The Powers That Be” then what is the “Target on Mark Sargent’s head?” - Or is there one?


And he says: Just be yourself. Act like everything you say is being recorded. Be nice. Don’t Swear… And you should be ok. And he’s right… But will we be safe, I wonder? What is the price of greatness in the Flat Earth Movement? What is my price, I wonder?


After a short break, Jason Lindgren takes the stage to a wonderful and dynamic presentation about the social engineering of manned space flight and the “Space Age” in the culture. Pretty interesting stuff. “Space Age in Pop Culture” information abounds.


Jason is taking questions about “The Red Scare” with Communism and Space Programs. Was it all connected? Jason thinks so. A question from a chill brother named Dennis brings up the idea about Nazi and NASA and how, maybe, just maybe, it’s all connected.


So it’s break time now, and I’ve met David and David and a bunch of Steves. Cool people all. I find Mark Sargent talking to some people and want to touch base with him on the question that I asked in public. He’s all smiles and reiterates what he told me from the stage. He tells me that it’s about networking and connecting… Something that I’ve never been good at. I tell him that I need to work on it and he comments on my shirt: “The Oasis.” I mention that it’s from: Ready Player One and mention that it’s a flat earth book, something that he hadn’t considered before. Interesting man, a good man. I just hope that the powers that be decide to leave him alone.


Mike Williams is up on the platform giving us his interpretations of the older earth theories from lost cultures. Not really my cup of tea, and a little bit cultish, saying that Christ is Saturn and all. My belief system stems from a more non-astrological system, basically, the Protestant Canon of the Bible. I believe that there is an intelligent designer, and His name is YHVH. But oh, ok, now Mike is talking about the black carbon cube and black cube worship… That’s interesting. I would like to know more, but now he’s pushed on into the Atlantean age. Iron Age, Bronze Age… Etc. Pretty interesting.


You know what’s really interesting? How all of these big religions have Pedophilia as a common denominator. Interesting to find that Muhammad was a pedophile and how all those Jesuits did the same to their conquests.


And here’s the final thing Mike is talking about: “The Great Reset.” 


Scary stuff.


But now Mike is on about the Electromagnetic Toroid Fields and atomic tests in the atmosphere. Wow. Very interesting. Dude, I really can’t even keep up while I’m typing, this guy moves so fast from subject to subject so fast. So, in effect, if the torsion fields are this large (he says) then maybe the earth disc is at the bottom of the larger bubble dome. Whaaaaat? Mike is a beast. He’s doing Great Conjunctions and numerology. 777 Lightning Flash of the Soul, by Crowly. Nuts man. Crazy nuts. More numerology stuff, this last bit is on 9/11.


Wow. So I ordered some food during Mike’s speech. Good food. The nice ladies and gentlemen running the concessions are doing a bang up job. The people sitting near me left earlier and I was trying to find them, because the lady left her shirt on the table… Oops, they’re back. Got a hug out of returning the shirt. All good, it’s like we’re all family here anyway. Mike’s almost done. He’s preaching the evils of wearing a mask and how you’re under a spell when you do so. Anything the media tells us is a lie, he says. This reality is designed to be what it is, it’s a classroom. Interesting. Thanks Mike. That was pretty deep stuff.


Wow. Can’t wait for tonight. It’s break time.