The stock market will crash soon

 Where's your proof Pauly?

There's a lot of proof.

You can go get it everywhere.

One of the most important things to realize is that the TV pundits are wrong.

They base their "Hey everything is fine" info on GDP.

They should be looking at GDI.

Things are gonna hit the fan hard soon.

Believe me, don't believe me.

Your life is your life.


But my household dumped its Roth IRA's and 401k's.

Heck, I just dumped my Acorns account. 

That whole $300 is a drop in the bucket but it's a drop, nonetheless.


This is not the end. It is just the onset of a new outlook on our reality.

Do you have enough food? Real estate? Precious metals? Crypto? Bullets?

I mean, we aren't going to go digging holes in our basements or anything...

Like I literally did when Obama was elected and bullets disappeared...

However, I'm saying you're going to need to tighten your belt if you have hope in paper assets.

There are better asset vehicles.

Farmland. Try that one. It's better than paper.


I wrote this book a year and a half ago:

Economic Alarm Clock

Even before Biden and The Fed started acting like spoiled children.

I lowered the price for you to $.99

Buy it or not, it's up to you.

I'm just a harbinger of the coming economic storm.

May God guide you during this coming horrible time in our lives.