Writing Journey

Friends and Enemies -

I've been doing a lot of writing for my new publisher, The Unexpected Cosmology and life has been fine and good but I'm itching to collect enough new stuff to release another compilation.

I've been experimenting with Kindle Vella writing and so far have started three... No. Four novels and yet to fall in love with any of them. There's Twenty Two, The Metaverse, and Kenny Abrams and the Azod Mythic. Vella is neat that you can read a little for free and then pay as you go. Interesting concept.

I published Adelphoi a while ago and it was a lot of fun. Technically my second collection as I've unpublished my first work. My second work (read third) is Dreams both Big and Small and it was also a blast to write. I really want to make another collection VERY SOON.

I can't get enough of writing science fiction but I think I very well might just keep writing supernatural fantasy. It's seriously the highlight of my time in front of the keyboard. It keeps me humming.

One of my most recent stories, The Arbiter of Beasts and the Keeper of the Wind that I published on The Unexpected Cosmology was hilariously fun to write. One reader told me it reminded him of a taste of The Neverending Story and I found that to be high praise.

For the time being, I'll keep at it... Writing Supernatural Fantasy that is.

I love challenging myself. For example, I wrote The End of Summer Camp about Camp Tecumseh, in Brookston, Indiana; Only it was Holden Caulfield as the protagonist and I was J.D. Salinger. I might have done an alright job.

I wrote A Problem of Coffins as Lestat and Louis combined with a grumpy Dracula... And I was Anne Rice. But that's just exercise. I really hope one day I can write a great Pauly Hart tale one day in the style of Pauly Hart... Whatever that may be.


Until then, space cadets: Keep the Faith, Love The Creator, and Never Stop Never Stopping.


-Pauly Hart