You are


You are the one most holy and true.
I give my life, give my all to you.
You are the man in whom I see
All perfectness and unity.

You are the almighty God.
Above all there is none else.
You are the powerful Elohim.
You are the wonderful Trinity.

I believe, I believe the Bible says it plain.
Written upon old tablets of stone.
Your word, your worth, your everything.
You are Lord to me.
You are everything.
Forever to the power of ten plus one.
You are my God.
You are righteousness and true religion.
You are the one. . .
in whom I fell in love with from the beginning.

You are the rock of my salvation.
You are all light in this world.
I believe in you.
We receive from you.
Me, myself, and I.
Lord, you are worthy indeed.
Yes, Lord you are worthy indeed.


Copyright 2003 by pauly hart

No comments: