Frenzy of emotion displayed to my demise


You have no idea the depth.
You have no idea the width.
You have no idea the height.
You have only seen the time.

I lied to you of amnesia.
I tried too hard with work.
I didn't get you happiness.
I couldn't make things work.

We owned a piece of heaven.
We grew up in His hand.
But after the near brush with death.
Things got out of hand.

I'm sorry that they hurt you.
I'm sorry they made you cry.
When Church people hurt you love.
I felt like I could die.

There's nothing wrong with nose-rings.
There's nothing wrong with style.
Will you take me back to Ft. Wayne?
Can we stop and talk awhile?

We helped so many people.
With my music, and your diaper ministry.
You were the tender flower.
While I was just a machine.

I am so sorry... forgive me.
For taking away all of your dreams.
Your heart was only bleeding.
I couldn't even hear you scream.

Your pain is yours. Yours only.
I share not any your grief.
You betrayed me in the bedroom.
You left me at New Planet to die.

There is nothing that I could say now.
No words will take actions back.
Know this alone and only.
I apologize for all of my lack.

You have no idea the depth.
You have no idea the width.
You have no idea the height.
You have only seen the time.

Michele Berkes, from the bottom
of my soul, I appologize for ever
hurting you and want you to know
that Jesus and I still pray for you.


Copyright 2003 by pauly hart

No comments: