The pauly Blues (inspired by Jimmy Olson)


I am crucified with Christ.
But am still feeling sinful things
Gotta pocket full of... spinning doctors.
I really don't know why Christians
can't write better music, but that's ok.
I saw my lovely friend Nealy today
at the ranch with my friend.
a lot of new faces, many old too
aha! got a pocket full of... sinful things.
six inches of dedicated mental lust
But I am hung up with Him.
I sure don't know why Christians
can't write better music, but that's ok.
My car is going to the destination
taking myself and my new friends.
A lot of new dancing, old styles too

I gotta pocket full of... Kryptonite.
So many people to talk to
I wake up, and she's on my mind.
I am crucified with Christ
This earth, gotta pocket full of it.


Copyright 2003 by pauly hart

No comments: