Ma-Kay


And between us lies a chasm...
...so vast and far and wide...
that no man dare set foot across...
...and large and great and steep...
only those who make the journey...
...so swift so sure so right...
towards the end, they shall travel...
...with love with lord with light...

These regrets I have...
Poetry never read...
Grand kids never played with...
Smiles never given...
hugs never taken...
phone calls that were shortened...
Lord make me have
regrets no longer...

I wonder what Heaven is like...
...with dancing flowers...singing streams...
I wonder what colors are there...
...for swooping eagles...playful trees...
I wonder what the angels do...
...about big lions...brilliant leaves...
I wonder what mom's doing now...
...at Jesus' hands...Jesus' feet...


Copyright 2003 by pauly hart

No comments: