Michele


I guess I must be crazy
I guess I must be strange
To love a girl so wonderful
So beautifully enflamed.

Will she call me when she's hurting?
When she's been beat up inside...
I can only help but wonder,
Will she ever want to be mine?

I guess I must be stupid
I guess I must be scared
To never tackle the problem
To never face the bear.

But will I see her when she's crying?
Will I be there to be hers...
I can only help but wonder,
Do I get what I deserve?

I guess I must be crazy
I guess it is my fault
I should have sent more letters
Or called and called and called.

What happens when we're 80?
Will our love fade like the wind...
I will love you like no other,
I will wait even 'till then.
(Michele my love, please forgive me)

You are the moonlight
You are the Comet
You are the hope
In the blackest of nights


Copyright 2003 by pauly hart

No comments: