This is my promise


This is my promise, these are my dreams.
Jesus still loves me, and He is still pleased.
He cares for us everyday, in the sun and in the shade.
And just like his promise, He never forsakes.

We are His people; flesh, bone, and blood.
We're watching the world spin, through Christ's holy love.
Santo, Santo Senior; mi amo y mi hermano.
You gave of your life blood, could I give more?

Father, Son, Spirit; Jesus my Lord.
Teacher and guider, the God I adore.
Be with me everyday, in the sun and in the shade.
And just like your promise, never forsake.

I love you Lord Jesus, yet more and more.
I love you my Spirit, I truly adore.
Father of all things, I put away all false dreams.
Elohim, YHWH; please show me the way.

The smell of the alter, the scent of His love.
The blood that now covers, through Gods holy Son.
He wants us to be with Him, and live with Him everyday.
Walking beside him, to never forsake.


Copyright 2003 by pauly hart

No comments: