Open Letter to my brothers and sisters in Mainland China

 Hello bride of Christ of Mainland China, the body of Christ, and to the Ekklesia around the world,


My name is Pauly Hart and it has been my pleasure to have YHVH, maker of this world, bless me with the understanding of how He created it. This quest was not intentional and I did not look forward to breaking paradigms in my life in this way. I was raised to believe that George Lucas and Gene Roddenberry, of Star Wars and Star Trek fame, were compatible with the gospels. I was so very wrong.

During the course of my studies from 2012 even until today, I am flabbergasted and undone by our God and his system of creation. It's a daily discovery of who, what, when, where, why, and how the world works under my feet. Just the other day I put together the mystery of how fossil fuels had to change their name if I subscribed to the idea of a 6,000 year old earth with one great deluge. Even geologically, there is no way for the dinosaurs to have been buried that deeply and for them to have decomposed so well in large clumps.

Biblical Cosmology, the idea of it all, continues to help me unravel the mysteries of the lies perpetuated upon me by the systems of the world. For we are in the world and not of it, we are a chosen people, a peculiar nation... Set apart and holy for Him. So why would we listen when they tell us of their pseudo-science? Why? Because we've been programmed to. Most all media (except certain places like vine media) have come under the fist of Satan in collusion with his puppet governments. Remember Psalm 2 - YHVH in heaven laughs at the plans of governments. May we also strive to be like Him and not the puppets of the world, who just blindly do as they are told.

I realize that what I am writing is wildly unpopular with the government I live under, the New United States of Joe Biden, and the stranglehold that he has placed on our economy. Such foolishness I have never seen in a leader. Probably in the future we will look more like your country. Free to decide between living their way, or prison. It is a sad state of affairs. That my country has been the police force for the world is shameful. That we invade for opium, for oil, for gold, for control, and for the sake of bloodshed is shameful. There have been no good President leaders here since... Well, ever. This nation was formed on the lap of the Masonic lodge, and was given over to Central Bankers long ago. 

Long ago, during a time of contemplation, I had a tattoo placed upon my body, on the back of my neck. "Lamb over me." or "Righteousness" in the one character in Mandarin. I did this for several reasons. The first reason I did it was to declare my intent before all who would meet me. That I am righteous before Him. But the reasons unfold from there, in a manifold idea. That I will never see my own righteousness... That my righteousness follows me around... That my righteousness is always on the back of my mind, or the last of my thoughts... These English idioms are cute to me, but they stand secure in my reasons. The last reason that I think the tattoo will remain fixed upon my neck may be for the salvation of the soul of my executioner. For the only way I will cease proclaiming the gospel... The WHOLE gospel of God is if they take off my head. And if the guillotine worker sees my tattoo, let him understand that He is doing the injustice to one whom has already been paid for. If he understands what it is he cuts, let his soul meet with mine in the great hereafter. And though Genesis 6:3 promises me 120 years on this earth, it may be that I must embrace the calling of martyr.

Someone told me that the belief in the stationary and enclosed world (called "Flat Earth") was not a salvation issue. I told them, that for many, it may well be. Soon coming is the possible Technological Singularity. If and when that time arrives, several things will happen all at once. The identification chip that you have on your phone will be planted in your hand. You will be forced to come under control of the Beast's system, and you will not be able to buy or sell on the market without it. However... The next step, and believe me, it will happen, is the coming Alien Messiah.

Many laugh at this, but let me ask you something: "Why have they been showing us this very scenario since they released "A Trip to the Moon" in 1902 by Georges Méliès. Would it surprise you that the great grandfather of that fiction was a Bishop in the Church of England from 1638?  It was a novel titled: "The Man in the Moone." How strange indeed that 100 years after Luther laughed at Copernicus, the Church would start such a heresy? For some it must have been easy. And it gets easier and easier every day to believe in aliens. But The Word of God declares otherwise. The Word calls us His only. Read John 3:16 once again. Ask yourself... Is it easier to believe that there is only one world or only one savior?

Life has just begun to come back to good theology for you. You are leaving behind the lies and shedding off the paradigms of the old ways, the ways of the liars. The ways of the puppets. Though God had blinded your eyes before, He allows you to open them now for the first time and understand the revelations that He has for you now. Your time of growth is opening. Your time of healing is at hand. Your time of super-natural infilling is coming soon. Ask The Father for the Ruach Ho'kodesh to infill you. Ask Him to cover you with his anointing mantle for signs, healings, and miracles. The Spirit of YHVH, The Spirit of Holiness never died. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever - Holy, holy, holy.

The reason for understanding the reality of the flat earth is to bring POWER into your life. He has opened your mind, now, fill it with His WORD. Fill it and give it to others.

I leave you with the most famous quote from Martin Luther:

"There is talk of a new astrologer who wants to prove that the earth moves and goes around instead of the sky, the sun, the moon, just as if somebody were moving in a carriage or ship might hold that he was sitting still and at rest while the earth and the trees walked and moved. But that is how things are nowadays: when a man wishes to be clever he must needs invent something special, and the way he does it must needs be the best! The fool wants to turn the whole art of astronomy upside-down. However, as Holy Scripture tells us, so did Joshua bid the sun to stand still and not the earth." -Martin Luther, Luther's Tablebook (Tischreden)


Sincerely your brother in Christ,

Pauly Hart